Strata and Body Corporate Insurance
Insurance for property owners falls generally into a few main categories:
- Commercial Strata Insurance for industrial, commercial and other strata titled properties
- Residential Strata Insurance for domestic properties under a strata title
Our team will develop a clear understanding of your property and your insurance needs so we can develop an insurance solution that is right for you.
Commercial Strata Insurance is specifically to protect strata title property owners and owners’ corporations who are responsible for common property, buildings and contents.
Commercial Strata Insurance will generally provide coverage for:
- Buildings and Common Property
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Office Bearers’ Liability
- Personal Accident
- Workers’ Compensation in many states and territories in Australia
Residential Strata Insurance is for owners of residential buildings that are under a strata, group, body corporate or community title arrangement. It covers you for legal liability if someone injures themselves on your premises, and can give you the option to cover accidental damage to the building and common contents.